Download Monitor Page Addon 4.1.4 latest version download
Download Monitor Page Addon is a
[download_page] shortcode which lists featured downloads, categories, tags and a search box. Listed downloads link through to a download detail page rather than the download links themselves. The number of items shown per section is all customisable via shortcode arguments.
Tags and Categories
Users can browse sortable, paginated lists of your downloads by tag and category. Categories also show hierarchy allowing the download lists to be narrowed down further.
Show extra details about your downloads including versions, description, thumbnail, custom fields and the download link itself.
Using this plugin you can add a self-contained [download_page] shortcode to your site to list downloads, categories, tags, and show info pages about each of your resources. Requires the new Download Monitor with custom post type support.
- Unzip and upload the plugin’s folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
For more information on installing and managing plugins see here
Download Monitor Page Addon Shortcode Usage
To start, simply add the [download_page] shortcode to one of your WordPress pages. Ensure that it is not wrapped with any formatting (you can switch the visual editor to HTML mode to check this).
The following arguments can be added to the shortcode to customise the page:
- format=pa – The format used to output downloads in the lists. By default this is content-download-pa.php.
- show_search=true – Show the search box on the front page. Set to true or false.
- show_featured=true – Show the featured downloads box on the front page. Set to true or false.
- show_tags=true – Show the tags box on the front page. Set to true or false.
- featured_limit=4 – How many featured downloads to list. Defaults to 4.
- featured_format=pa-thumbnail – The format to use to output featured downloads. By default this is content-download-pa-thumbnail.php.
- category_limit=4 – How many downloads to show per category on the front page. Defaults to 4.
- front_orderby=download_count – The order of downloads on the front page. Can be set to title, download_count, or date.
- default_orderby=title – The order of downloads in lists. Can be set to title, download_count, or date.
- posts_per_page=20 – The number of downloads to show in lists per page. Defaults to 20.
- include_categories= – Comma separated list of category ID’s that should be included. Defaults to all (empty string).
- exclude_categories= – Comma separated list of category ID’s that should be excluded. Defaults to none (empty string).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.