Create newsletters, automated emails, post notifications and autoresponders. Capture subscribers with our signup widget. Drop your posts, images, social icons in your newsletter. Change fonts and colours on the fly. A simple newsletter solution for WordPress. Finally!
We built it with the idea that newsletters in WordPress should be easy. Not hard. Forget MailChimp, Aweber, etc. We’re the good guys inside your WordPress.
- Drag-and-drop newsletter designer
- Send your latest posts automatically
- Autoresponders (e.g., “send email 3 days after someone subscribes”)
- Send emails to your WordPress users
- Start collecting subscribers in 2-clicks with our subscription widget
- Your choice of single or double opt-in
- Import subscribers in 2 easy steps
- Get statistics for your newsletters: opens, clicks, unsubscribes
- A drag-and-drop subscription form designer
- Perfect rendering that makes your newsletters look the same on mobile devices (iPhone, Android) and desktop/web email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)
- Send with your own web host or, third-party SMTP (e.g., SendGrid, Amazon SES, Gmail, etc.), or third-party API (SendGrid, Elastic EMail, etc.)
- Segment your lists based on unopened, opened and clicked rates
- Selection of over 70 themes. Photoshop files included!
- Sending newsletters in the free version is limited to 2000 subscribers