Polylang for WooCommerce allows you to combine the power of two popular WordPress plugins to create a multilingual shop. Polylang for WooCommerce must be used in combination with WooCommerce and Polylang.
Polylang for WooCommerce allows you to combine the power of two popular WordPress plugins to create a multilingual shop.
This plugin must be used in combination with WooCommerce and Polylang. It allows you to translate the WooCommerce pages, simple, variable and grouped products, categories, tags, attributes directly in the WooCommerce interface. Common data such as the stock and prices are automatically synchronized across products translations.
It is also compatible with the CSV import and export tools available in WooCommerce since version 3.1. The cart is synchronized across languages. And of course, emails are sent to customers in their language.
Some popular extensions such as WooCommerce Subscriptions, Product Bundles, WooCommerce Bookings, Table Rate shipping, Dynamic Pricing, Follow-Ups, Min/Max Quantities, Variation Swatches and Photos have been integrated too. More will come in the future.
This extension can be used either with the free version of Polylang or in combination with Polylang Pro. Check all the advantages of the Polylang Business Pack in the table below:
Polylang for WooCommerce Plugin Features
- Translate products, categories, tags, global attributes
- Synchronize categories, tags, shipping classes, attributes, images, galleries, stocks across product translations
- Duplicate a product and its translations in 1 click.
- Send emails in customer’s language
- The synchronisation of the cart across domains
- Translations can share the same slug in the URL
- Translate slugs in URLS
- Duplicate the content when creating a translation
- Enable or disable languages
- REST API Support
- Additional integration with ACF Pro
- Premium support