Social Locker for WordPress that locks your most valuable site content behind a set of social buttons until the visitor likes, shares, +1s or tweets your page. Social Locker for WordPress Download helps to improve the social performance of your website, get more likes/shares, build quality followers and attract more traffic from social networks.
You should give people a reason why they need to click on social buttons on your website. Even if people really like your content, website or fan page, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic.
People need something extra to spark their interests and drive them to action.
Ask people to “pay” with a Like/Tweet/+1 to get access to your content, to get a discount, to download, to read an ending of your article, to watch a video or to view a funny picture. And social buttons will start to work as it should be!
Social Locker for WordPress that locks your most valuable site content behind a set of social buttons until the visitor likes, shares, +1s or tweets your page. It helps to improve the social performance of your website, get more likes/shares, build quality followers and attract more traffic from social networks.
Social Locker for WordPress How does it work?
All you need to do is select the part of your content you want to lock, click a button and you’re done.
This way, you can use articles, videos, audio, images, download links, coupon codes or anything else you can think of as an incentive for people to give you likes or shares.
1. Drive Social Traffic: Social Locker will add systematically viral traffic to your website, your opt-in funnel or your sales-page. When users share or tweet your page to get access to the content you locked, their friends see it and some of them will visit your website. That will repeat again and again.
2. Build Quality Fans & Followers: Every blogger and internet entrepreneur knows how difficult it is to get fans and followers, especially for new websites with a low budget.
Get every visitor from your site to follow you. Keep in contact with your audience and build loyalty. Just lock some valued content and tell visitors that the locked content is available only for your fans and followers.
3. Improve SEO Ranking: Google’s search algorithm takes over 200 factors into consideration when determining which results to show for a search query and in what order. Social media is one of the most important factors in its algorithm and has a significant influence on how a site ranks in a search.
Results in the organic search results’ top positions have a high number of likes, shares, +1’s and tweets. So, the better your social media performance, the better your SEO results.
Social Locker for WordPress Features
- SEO friendly. Your locked content is still visible for search bots for better SEO by default. Of course, you can turn off this feature.
- 4 Types of Locks. Lock any content manually via shortcodes or setup batch lock via one of 3 powerful modes (“Skip & Lock”, “More Tag”, “CSS Selector”).
- Optimized For Mobile. We have adapted the plugin for mobile devices. Mobile users can obtain access to your locked content as well as desktop users.
- Smart Targeting. Set your lockers to display on specific high traffic pages on your website. Show the locker only for non-registered visitors or PC users.
- Professional Themes. Need to get started fast? Simply pick one of 5 themes and customize, it’s simple and easy!
- GDPR-ready. Social Locker is fully GDPR-ready. Just enable the Consent Checkbox option in settings of your locker (needed if you use a sign-in locker).
- Zapier Integration. Send data collected with your lockers to Zapier and then automatically pass them to thousands of web apps supported by Zapier.
- Delayed Content. Load your locked content via ajax (dynamically) only when the user has liked or shared your page. Perfect for loading promo codes.
- Fast Loading. The plugin is well optimized and doesn’t add extra loads on your website. Confirmed with tests from the P3 plugin and New Relic.
- Developer Friendly. Use the plugin events (Unlock, Lock, Ready) and hooks for customization and creating your own extensions.