WooCommerce Instagram 4.1.0 latest version download
Display Instagram photographs of your products with a hashtag
We all love Instagram. We especially love showcasing images of our products in the wild, using the wonderful interface and filters provided by Instagram, directly on our mobile devices.
Bring these images to life on your website by integrating Instagram photographs, tagged with a specific hashtag, directly into a grid in your content area.
Setup is quick and easy
- Connect to your Instagram account from WordPress.
- Add a hashtag to each product you’d like to display Instagram images on.
Showcase your instal products
With the Instagram extension for WooCommerce, sharing how customers are using your products has never been easier.
- Download the .zip file.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
- Connect Instagram
Once the extension is activated, a notice appears at the top of your WordPress admin to prompt connection.
Or go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Instagram. Select the Connect Instagram Account button.
Once your Instagram account is connected, you can start displaying Instagram photographs by using a hashtag on product listings.
- Add a Hashtag to a Product
Go to WooCommerce > Products and select a product to tag.
Select the Instagram tab in the Product Data meta box.
Add a hashtag. This hashtag is not filtered by an account — it shows ALL posts on Instagram using the hashtag. It does not have the ability to only show photos using the hashtag from the Instagram account you connected.
Images tagged with the supplied hashtag are then output on the product listing screens in the frontend of your website.
If you’re a developer and would like to customize the output, you can use these extensions:
- woocommerce_instagram_section_title: Remove/Change the title
- woocommerce_instagram_columns: Change the number of columns
- woocommerce_instagram_display_action_note: Remove the “call to action” link
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.