WooCommerce Shipping Tracking 29.4 latest version download
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking product shipping and delivery dates estimation made easy. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders.
WCST allows your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info (Company URL and trackin code) directly in “Complete Order” email and “View Order” page. Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders. Tracking URL (where possible, if the company allows that) will automatically redirect to the comapany site where the user can automatically track the shipping status according the associated tracking code.
Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 7.0 PHP version.
HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE THE PLUGIN
To receive automatic updates just install and configure the Envato updater plugin: httpss://goo.gl/pkJS33 .The official guide that explains how to configure it can be found in the following link: httpss://envato.com/market-plugin .
DEFINE YOUR OWN COMPANIES
WCST has defined more tha 40 shipping companies. Don’t you find the one you need? Don’t worry!! WCST allows you to define your own custom shipping companies (Name and Tracking URL), just add it from WooCommerce -> Shipping tracking -> Add Custom company page
MULTIPLE TRACKING CODE, SHIPPING COMPANIES, DISPATCH DATES AND CUSTOM TEXT!
WCST allows you to associate one or more tracking codes and shipping companies for each order. Furthermore, for every shipping can be also specified a dispatch date and custom text. In this way both the shop admin and customer can easily keep track of the shippings timings!
CUSTOMIZE EMAIL AND ORDER DETAILS HTML SNIPPET
Would you like to customize the HTML snippet included into the email Template and Order details page? It’s possible! You can customize templates directly from the admin menu.
TRACK SHIPMENT PROGRESS STATUS WITH A TIMELINE IN SITE
The Shipping Tracking pluging allows also to show shipment progress status with a timeline directly in site. To do that just use the special [track_shipping_in_site] shortcode inside the Order details message through the special menu.
Once done, a tracking info widget will be displayed showing every step the shipping has performed until the current day in every Order details page!
Optionally you can show the “track in site” widget in any page. To do that just use the following shortcode with the special “track_in_site” parameter: [wcst_tracking_form track_in_site=”true”]. It will render a form where once the user has entered a tracking code, the “track in site” widget will be showed displaying the shipping progress.
Note: The AfterShip will tries to detect the shipping company using just the tracking code, this process however in some cases may fail. To avoid detection just pass the company slug in this way: company_slug###tracking code.
Tracking companies slug can be found here: httpss://www.aftership.com/couriers . Just click in the one you need, the slug can be found in the url after the /curriers/ string.
Note: this feature is powerd by AfterShip service. It requires at least a free profile (by which you can only pefrom 100 shipping tracking per month). Info on how to connect to AfterShip profile are reported in the plugin options page (it just requires 2 steps!). The service will automatically detect the carrier from the tracking code (if supported) without the requirement of any further code.
TRACKING INFO ON ALL OUTGOING WOOCOMMERCE EMAILS AND ORDER DETAILS PAGE
Once the tracking info are saved on the order admin page, all the info will be displayed in the order details page. Furthermore, info will be also embedded in all outogoing woocommerce emails according the order status. By default tracking info are only embedded to the emails only when the status is setted as “completed” but you can chose to display info also for other satuses. Go to the General options menu to choose for which status(es) the info has to be embedded into the emails.
You can also specify custom statuses!
In this way the customer can have all the needed info at fingertips!
EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR SELECTED TRACKING CODES
The admin can also send active notifications emails by just selecting the tracking code for which he wants the user to be notified. Once selected, he has just to click on the Order update button, the plugin will then send an email containing the selected tracking codes. Tracking code email template can be customized by using the special option menu. You can also use shortcode to display user first and last name in order to customize the message!
GERMANIZED PRO INVOICE EMAIL
The plugin has support for Germanized pro invoice email, so it will be able to inject tracking info into invoice emails according the current order status.
DATE AND TIME DELIVERY FIELDS
Would you like to let your customer to specify a delivery date and time range?
now you can!
WCST allows you to enable some extra fields (visible in checkout and/or order details page) where the user can specify a start and end date, a start and ending time (optionally even a secondary time range) when he would like to receive the items! Description, title and label are fully customizable! Multi-language supported!
Furthermore, delivery date and time are included on WooCommerce emails!
Last but not least, on checkout page, selectable date will consider the products estimated shipping time and the selected shipping method estimated deliver time!
BULK IMPORT FROM CSV
WCST allows you to import orders tracking info from .csv file!
Shop admin for each order can also import one or more shipping info.
The csv file has to have the following columns:
- order_id: This is the numeric id of the order
- order_status: can be left empty. If specified the order status will be set as the specified value. Values that can be used: wc-pending, wc-processing, wc-on-hold, wc-completed, wc-cancelled, wc-refunded, wc-failed
- force_email_notification: can be left empty. If specified, the plugin will resend woocommerce notification email according to the selected value. Value that can be used: send_email_new_order, send_email_cancelled_order, send_email_customer_processing_order, send_email_customer_completed_order, end_email_customer_refunded_order, send_email_customer_invoice
- dispatch_date: Can be left empty. In case of multiple dispatch date, values have to be separated by | character. The format must be year-mm-dd. Ex.: 2018-05-13|2018-03-21
- custom_text: Can be left empty. In case of multiple custom text, values have to be separated by | character. NOTE: REMOVE ALL, from custom texts. Ex.: custom text 1 | custom text 2.
- tracking_info: Has to have the following format company_id:tracking_code. In case of multiple shipping values have to be separated by | character. Ex.: DHL:#232R|GLS:1234TR3
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking Plugin Features
- WCST supports WPML, this lets the shop admin to define HTML Snippets for every language installed. To add a message for a language, shop admin have only to select the desidered language in the WPML selector, enter the text and the save!
- The shop admin can now assign shipping info to an order directly using the “Quick assign” menu without editing every order. Using this menu in just few clicks you can assing shipping info to an order, set its status and optionally resend status notification email to the customer!
- You can also selected a “favorite” shipping company on option menu. This will be preselected during tracking code submission!
- Fore each shipping rate defined using the native WooCommerce functionalities, the Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce or the Table Rate Shipping by WooThemes you can define a delivery estimation.
- The plugin has support for Germanized pro invoice email, so it will be able to inject tracking info into invoice emails according the current order status.
- Would you like to customize the HTML snippet included into the email Template and Order details page? It’s possible! You can customize templates directly from the admin menu.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.