WPForms Post Submissions addon makes it easy to have user-submitted content in WordPress. This front-end post submission form allows your users to submit blog posts without logging into the admin area.
Do you want to have user-generated and user-submitted content on your WordPress site?
WPForms Post Submissions addon allows your website visitors to submit guest blog posts and other content on your WordPress site without logging into the admin area.
Once the user submits a blog post from your frontend post submission form, WPForms will automatically create a blog post and mark it as Pending, so you can review it before it goes live.
You have the option to collect all the necessary information that you need such as:
- Post Title
- Post Content
- Post Excerpt
- Featured Image
- Custom Fields (aka Post Meta)
On the admin side, you have the ability to control:
- Default Post Status (Draft, Pending, Private, Published)
- Default Post Type (Post, Pages, or other Custom Post Types)
- Default Post Author
Our goal with the WordPress post submission addon is to make the frontend publishing process easy and secure while giving you all the flexibility that you need.
Some possible use-cases of our powerful WordPress frontend post submission addons are:
- Allow non-registered users to submit content without creating an account.
- Allow registered users to submit content without accessing the full admin area.
- Charge for user-submitted listings (business directory, property listing, etc.)
- Collect testimonials from your customers and add them to your site with just one click (no copy/paste).
If you ever needed to add a frontend post submission form in WordPress, then you’re in the right place.
We literally took the pain out of creating WordPress forms and made it easy.